Saturday 20 November 2021

My favorite noodle recipe - 들기름간장비빔국수 Perilla oil with soy sauce buckwheat noodle

Love this perilla seed powder so much ^^
Super easy to cook this.
Boil the buckwheat noodle, remove from fire and rinse the noodles over cold water.
You can use any noodles. 
Sometimes I used Somyeon(Aka Mee Suan).
Mixed a bit of light soy sauce, perilla oil(I used quite a bit cos I love it), perilla powder (I also used quite a bit) and crushed roasted seaweeds. 
I added just a bit of light soy sauce becos the seaweeds are salty.
Mixed it!
Super nice ~~ 
It looks plain & light but tasted very savoury becos of the perilla oil and powder.
 A dish so simple & cannot go wrong.
There was a craze for this simple dish somewhere around early this year?
I saw so many Korean SNS on it and decided to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment