Thursday 4 November 2021

20 Nov 2019 - Jeonju back to Seoul

I reached 전주고속버스터미널 Jeonju Express Bus terminal at 5.04pm.
Bought my bus ticket back to DongSeoul. 
Bus interval was every 30mins.
The bus ticket from DongSeoul to Jeonju was 15,300won.
The return trip was more expensive (22,400won).
Since there was still some time before the bus arrives,
I went to the washroom and also decided to buy one pie from PNB to try.
Decided to try the cheese flavour.
Can't recall the taste but I think it was ok :P
I could not remember the taste of my PNB cheese pie but I can remember the hot tea from Ediya.
I forgotten the flavor but it was super nice.
So nice that I wanted to buy again lol
Finally, I got back to my airbnb.
Can't recall how long was the bus ride but I think it was around 9pm when I reached DongSeoul. 
Hungry and tired...
Closing the nite with some snacks and Jeonju makgeolli.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment