Sunday 7 November 2021

21 Nov 2019 - Walking back to Daesengri station from 베이커리 씨어터 Bakery theatre

I decided to walk back to Daesengri station from the cafe for my return trip.
There was a walking path next to the main road so I took that path. 
As I walked to the main road, I saw a bus stop across the road.
오모!
Is that the bus stop for return trip or the bus stop to alight when arrive?
Bus stop is "외구운마을".
I think this is the bus stop for the return trip.
Anyway, I did not try taking the bus, so I am not sure.
I walked back to the station..
From the map, it shows that one needs to walk about 57m from the cafe entrance(Green marker), cross the road to the bus stop for your return trip by bus no. 1330-4/30. 
If you can walk, walk back to the station.
It took me about 15-20 mins leisure walk.
Passed by the outlet again.
Nope, I did not check out the place.
I will be back, Namyangju!

No comments:

Post a Comment