Saturday 20 November 2021

My Kimchi juk and side dishes

Very happy with my purchases from NTUC Finest this Sunday morning ^^ 
I shall start with this. 
Blanch it.
I shall not mentioned how I made my banchan since I am not the expert.
I depend largely on my feel from watching my idol, 백종원 Baek Jong-won's show,
"Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant 백종원의 골목식당" and "Delicious Rendezvous  맛남의 광장".
Not forgetting my favorite blog,  https://www.koreanbapsang.com/
취나물 무침 Chwinamul Muchim.
I used perilla oil, perilla seed powder, doenjang, sugar, minced garlic and light soy sauce.
I also made this using chilli powder, light soy sauce, sesame oil and minced garlic.
콩나물 무침 Kongnamul Muchim ^^
My side dishes are not the usual side dishes for Korean porridge but that's ok ㅋㅋㅋ
김치 죽 Kimchi Porridge with fish ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment