Friday 19 November 2021

14 Feb 2020 - A different kind of shopping

Spent my morning cosying up in my airbnb.
Finally dragged myself out of the apartment.
Came across a shop in COEX that sold some interesting stuff.
It was very hard to get masks back then in SG.
My friends told me just grab whatever masks I see in Korea.
But still...I dun want to wear this...
I wonder if it taste like Soju. 
At that time, I was impressed by this. 
Sanitizer everywhere!
However, one can't bring back the big bottles cos they contained ethanol.
I was glad that I did not take my friends' advice to grab any masks I saw.
There were masks everywhere but they were subjected to a limited amount per customer.
Which I think was very fair.
Back then, I think Daegu has not experienced its first case of Covid-19.
I think the outbreak in Daegu started just after I got back to SG.
This trip was almost dedicated to shopping for masks. 
Limited to 10 pcs of masks per customer. 
Whereas this shop limited purchases of 5 masks per customer.
At the subway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment