Sunday 12 October 2014

29 Aug 2014 - Checking out Seoul City Wall Museum 한양도성박물관


I went to the new Seoul City Wall Museum after getting my train ticket from Seoul Station. Actually, this was not what I had planned.  I wanted to go somewhere further but the weather did not look good. I didn't want to spend my evening drying my shoes again.. The dotted line was the route I took from Dongdaemun Station, exit 1. Its less than 5 mins walk. 
Seoul City Wall Museum




                                                                             


                                                      
I am not a museum-goer but I think this place will give you a good knowledge on the history of Seoul City Wall.
Nothing much in this museum but its good to drop by if you are nearby checking out the fortress wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment