Friday 16 December 2011

23 Oct 2011 - Day 14 in Korea

Do you feel that I have been slow in updating my trip lately?  Yeah....I was reluctant to update because it reminds me that I am coming towards the end of my trip...I was very sad to leave Korea......I can't describe why I was feeling this way here but yeahhh...its not just about coming to the end of my trip...its more than contradicting feelings...

I am not good at expressing myself verbally, neither am I good at expressing my thoughts spontaneously by written words because I need time to think how to express my feelings correctly.  There were times that I said the 'wrong' things and didn't really get to express how I felt.  This left me feeling very sore with myself thereafter.... Nevertheless, I still prefer to express my thoughts and feelings through written words although my English is not good.  Hmm....am I drifting away from the topic?  Well, I knew I am not but its only if you understand what I mean..
Hmm....Sorry if I have "talked" too much....


Anyway, back to my itinerary for day 14.....
Metro Hotel is 5 mins walk away from the hotel that I stayed, Ibis Myeongdong.  Metro hotel is much more cheaper and I heard its very popular among the Japanese.  Metro Hotel is just 2 mins away from Euljiro 1-ga Station.  By the way, the rate for Metro Hotel will be increased next year but I think the rate is still good for a hotel located in the middle of Myeongdong...

 Miss Lee cafe!!!   I felt so stupid when I saw this!!  I wondered when this outlet was opened because I didn't saw any information about a second outlet in Seoul when I was doing my research for this trip.  The only outlet mentioned online was in Insadong....This outlet was just diagonally opposite Metro Hotel....You may not notice it because it was located at a quiet corner..


  
  
My itinerary for the day includes Namdaemun and Sinchon area.  I was supposed to check out Sinchon on Day 6 but it was raining very heavily on that day, so I had to change my plan.   
I took the subway and alighted at Hoehyeon Station.  I think there's some construction job going on when I came out from exit 7.  I walked further towards my left and saw this street.  I have maps with me but somehow I hardly use them....I just walked and walked ㅎㅎㅎ 


I didn't take much picture here because there were many people and vendors were looking hard at me when I took out my camera.  I wasn't sure if its polite to take pictures and decided not to.  I took a quick walk around the market because a hungry girl is a "no mood" girl.   Maybe you did not notice, but I did not have my breakfast yet because I wanted to come here for breakfast.  All I wanted at this very moment was food...

It was a warm morning.  I was perspiring when I reached Gate 5 ... hahahaaa...Saw the small eatery on the left?  That's the place where I had my breakfast.  Coming up in my next post!  기다려 because there will be more pictures of food coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment