Sunday 27 April 2014

21 Mar 2014 - 깐부치킨 for dinner

I went to Lotte Mart at Seoul Station after meeting 재. This time I used the EMS postal service inside Lotte Mart to post back my purchases right after I made my payment. I'm not used to leave a supermarket empty handed!  Lol I packed my things and sealed them in a box. However, the postal service counter staff told me she has to check the contents before they can post out. Therefore, you need not seal the box. Just tape the bottom and leave the cover untaped. They will seal the box after they have checked.
Did you notice I have not mentiion about food for the whole day?? Yeah cos I did not feel hungry at all. Told you right?? The amount of food which I have eaten in Tongyeong can last me for days ㅎㅎㅎ I was not hungry but I decided to buy fried chicken from 깐부치킨, which was near where I stayed. 
         
I took the Arex from Seoul Station back to Hongik University Station. I told 재 that I always get lost when trying to take the Arex from Seoul station to Hongik. I remember what he said, "Try one more time".  재, I made it this time ㅋㅋㅋ 
Don't be mistaken. Its not difficult but a bit confusing for me.
I turned left immediately after I came out from Hongik University Station, exit 2. Walk straight for about 3 mins and you will see the zebra crossing as shown. Cross the road and turn left again. Walk straight for about 2 mins and you will see 깐부치킨 Kkanbu Chicken.
Reached.
Take out for me.
Woww...even the carrier bag is so nice, like a shopping bag.
It was a new flavour but I can't remember the name.
Something lemon and garlic??
I couldn't finish all....
KRW16000

2 comments:

  1. Hi, came across your post while searching for some info. on Lotte Mart EMS service. Do you by any chance know what time they close? And if they are open at the weekends?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for my late reply. I checked the lotte mart at Seoul Stn during my recent trip. Lotte mart at Seoul Stn operates from 10:00 - 24:00, closed on every 2nd & 4th Sunday of each month. According to the EMS staff at the counter, they said they operate according to the operation of the supermkt. I think the ems counter dun open till 24:00 but forgot what she told me. Its better you reach there by 9pm?? Sorry, not of much help.

      Delete