Sunday 27 April 2014

22 Mar 2014 - Too weak to do anything

I am an early bird but I couldn't get out of bed until 1pm. It never happened to me and I thought the credit goes to Jiwon's bed.  I just couldn't get out of bed no matter how much I tried. At the same time, my stomach was not feeling well. I went to the toilet a few times and threw up once. I didn't think that I was sick but I just didn't feel like eating anything or doing anything. All I wanted to do was to sleep, sleep and sleep. At around 1pm, I decided that I have to get out of bed so that I don't waste a day. Pulled myself out of the bed and prepared myself for shopping at Edae and Sinchon. 

Kopitiam??!!
For a moment, I thought I was in Sg!
I couldn't eat or drink cos my stomach churns when I drink. "Fortunately", I didn't have the appetite to eat anything. Despite the "washing machine" in my stomach, I still make it to Myeongdong to do some shopping!! I am so impressed of myself till now. I ate some medicine which helps to control diarrhoea, and I did not threw up anymore. I decided that I have to eat something for dinner. Therefore, I went to this place in Myeongdong where I had 감자탕 previously.


해물순두부 is my all time favourite and this was tasty.
However, I couldn't finish it!!
No appetite and feeling feverish ㅠㅠ
This was when I realised that I am sick....
KRW6000 for my 해물순두부
죄송합니다 Not much things to share for the day becos I had no energy to do anything.
Thinking back, I have hardly felt so weak before.

No comments:

Post a Comment