Sunday 20 April 2014

빅 마마 에서 저녁 식사

Decided to upload some outdated posts before I continue with updates on my Spring trip back home. I went to 빅 마마 with my friends few weeks ago on a Friday night. When I called for reservation, I was told there are only two time slots for Friday. 6pm or 8pm. I chose 8pm although I don't usually have my dinner so late.
빅 마마 is very easy to find. About 5 mins walk from Tiong Bahru Station.
So sad....감자탕 is not available ㅠㅠ






My friends ordered 식혜 while I ordered 수정과. If you have been to Ju Shin Jung, 수정과 is the complimentary drink they served towards the end of the meal. I think so ㅎㅎㅎ I don't like cinnamon but I like 수정과 when it is served cold.
We love the lotus roots topped with sesame sauce and the small anchovies ^^
Banchan is refillable FOC ㅋㅋㅋ
닭갈비 ^^
This was delicious!!
We ordered our 닭갈비 for servings of two people.
All of us liked this the most.
I told the waitress we wanted to have 볶음밥 when we are done with our 닭갈비.

She cooked the rice on our table.
This 부대찌개 Budae Jjigae fails.
I find the broth was too thick.
The waitress told us its a stardard size for two people.
No additional order of ramyeon 라면사리 or any other ingredients are allowed.
The reason she gave us was so as not to change the taste of the budae jjigae.............
해물김치전 Seafood kimchi Pancake. This was not bad. I can't be fussy cos there is no pancake that can be compared to the one I ate at Pajeon Alley. There were four of us, each of us paid $26. Reasonably cheap ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment