Sunday 17 November 2013

10 Oct 2013 - Contradicting feelings

I was supposed to meet up with 재 at Jamsil Station, exit 4 at 6pm. 
Ermmm...as usual I was late...and late by 30mins!!
정말 미안....

The food court at Lotte Department was packed with people, so we went to this place which was at a corner of the food court area. We ordered our food at the cashier and collection of food is self service when the buzzer sounds. Remember to return the trays after you are done with your food.

I don't crave for Tonkatsu in Singapore. Strangely, I always have the appetite to eat Tonkatsu whenever I come to Korea or whenever I meet 재! ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

재's 순두부 찌개 becos 만두국 ran out of ingredients.
Was it 만두국 or 떡국 he wanted originally...?

We went for dessert after our dinner.
재 suggested 팥빙수.
Great!! I have not tried 팥빙수 till now ㅎㅎㅎ

He ordered the original flavour for us. I thought the white cubes are Nata de coco! They are actually 떡 Tteok!  I think this is the reason why I grew to like 떡.

당신에게는 그저 평범한 한 그릇의 팥빙수일지라도 저에게는 특별합니다. 당신이 좋아하는 사람과 함께할때엔 모든게 유달리도 맛있으니까요

Once again, thank you for spending your precious rest time with me. I know you tried your best to spend time with me and I really appreciate it. Every moment with him is so precious to me. If only I can make time come to a standstill!! OOppss...that's so selfish of me to deprive him of his precious sleep ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Contradicting feelings...I felt bad but at the same time so so so looking forward to see him once again! 정말 고마워요. Please take good care and get lots of rest k.


No comments:

Post a Comment