Thursday, 14 November 2013

9 Oct 2013 - 브로콜리 새우죽 for brunch

Zzzz......I woke up late this morning becos I couldn't sleep well the whole night.
Itinerary for the day was SHOPPING at Myeongdong ^^
Took the subway to Euljiro 1-ga station, exit 5 for my brunch at 미가본 Migabon 味加本.


미가본 is located along the main street of Myeongdong, opposite Seoul Green Residence. Seoul Royal Hotel is also nearby as shown by the arrow. I have been aiming 미가본 since my previous trip when I stayed in Seoul Green Residence.

어떻게??
Everything looks good to me!!

Finally, I settled for 브로콜리 새우죽 Broccoli Shrimp Porridge(KRW10000) and it was really yummy!! The portion of porridge was just right.  Whereas the serving at 본죽 Bonjuk might be a bit too much for girls. Errmmm...although I can finish it without any problem *Guilty
If I did not remember wrongly, 본죽 Bonjuk serves three 반찬 banchan. 미가본 serves five 반찬 banchan. I like it here and hope to be back ^^

After shopping at Myeongdong, I took the underground linkway and walked over to Lotte Department.
So happy that my Cafe Guma Guma is still here ^^

My second cup of  고구마 라떼 Sweet Potato Latte.
For the past 6 months, I have been looking forward to drink this again but it was a disappointment ㅠㅠ
Cos I wanted a cup of hot latte but this was served at room temperature...Sad leh

No comments:

Post a Comment