Saturday 23 November 2013

11 Oct 2013 - Revisit to 낙산공원 Naksan Park & 이화동

Met up with the couple at Hyehwa station, exit 1 for Naksan park and Ihwadong.
This was my second time to check out the fortress and I still like the place a lot.

The first time was in April this year as shown in my earlier post, hidden gem at Naksan.

The pictures are almost similar becos I love the place so much that I want to upload as many pictures as possible.

This is a place where I will recommend all foreigners to come. Actually, I wanted to come here early morning but I didn't succeed in pulling myself out of bed in time ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I think I will check out this place in the evening if I have the chance to come here again. 

Three of us were curious with the high rise housings in the surroundings....

We walked over to Ihwa-dong and I discovered some murals that I did not saw in my previous trips ^^





안녕!!
You got a new coat of painting ^^

In my previous trip(Exploring Ihwa-dong), you were badly "disfigured" ...

One has to look back at times in order to discover what you have missed.
I did not realised there were paintings on the stairways until I turned my head.
Up next is lunch!
We walked over to Hyehwa Station, exit 3 for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment