Monday 25 November 2013

11 Oct 2013 - A place that I will never get tired of...

We took the subway to Express Bus Terminal for 반포대교 Banpo Bridge. Click Back to my favourite place for directions to the bridge.

I heard that there is fried chicken delivery service to the Banpo Bridge and I have been thinking for the longest time how to order the fried chicken to be delivered to the bridge. Much to our surprise, a Korean lady passed this pamphlet to me. I replied,"I want to order but I don't know how to order!" She said,"Order from me!!" 우와!!! I couldn't believe my ears!  We got very excited and placed our order even though we were not hungry at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  
  
It was 15 degree that night but it felt so much colder than that.




My favourite place in Seoul and a place which I will never get tired of becos it reminds me of the first time I came here with 재.

There was a group of young people performing that night.
Something like what you see in Hongdae. 

20 mins went by...
Where is our fried chicken?

It was freaking cold but I love the ambiance.
The couple likes it here as well.
Oooopppss! I felt I have became a big lamp post!!  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
  
We ordered from 페리카나 Pelicana, not from BBQ Fried Chicken...I think its not an easy job for people giving out the pamphlets, as well as the delivery men in such cold weather.  Payment is upon delivery, so do not order and disappear to nowhere.

Yay!!!  My wish came true  ^^
I ordered 반반 (half half) which means two different flavours.

This was not the most delicious fried chicken that we have ever ate but we definitely enjoyed this wonderful experience! I have never thought of having food delivery to a place like Banpo Bridge!  *impressed 

Did this service came about in the recent months? Cos I did not notice this delivery service during my previous trips. Anyway, there were quite a few people giving out pamphlets and waiting for you to order. Oh, remember to bring your rubbish along with you.  Do not leave them behind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment