Thursday 7 November 2013

7 Oct 2013 - Homeplus @ Mecenatpolis Mall

소주를 싫어
No matter how cheap it is, I will not buy becos they taste yucky to me...



Serving for two people.
I think this will be good for tourists who can cook in their accommodations. 

Servings for 3 people.

된장 찌개 Doenjang jjigae is another favourite of mine besides Sundubu Jjigae ^^ 


아! My no.1 favourite jjigae, 순두부찌개 Sundubu jjigae.



Alfalfa??
Ooohhh..I love Alfalfa ^^



So big!

I avoid all these when I am on holidays trips to avoid falling sick..


Saw a section for camping equipments.
The Koreans are so into camping.
When I was a girl guide, I always "siam"(aka shun) camping cos I don't like camping at all!
I prefer my comfy bed and toilet at home ㅋㅋㅋ







Oh ya! A task assigned by my sister to get some of these.


Hmmm....but they do not have the Perilla's seeds ㅠㅠ

Nothing much in Mecenatpolis Mall and I think Homeplus should be my favourite place in the entire building. I'm not sure whether is it ok to take pictures here but all the above pictures were quick snapshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment