Friday 15 November 2013

9 Oct 2013 - Getting to 돈까스 백반정식

Its time for dinner.
I took the subway to Seodaemun Station, exit 4.
Walk straight from here.

Walk past 서울 적십자 병원 Seoul Red Cross Hospital.

You will see this slope/steps about 3 mins later.
Continue to walk straight.

To my surprise, I saw 감미 가정식백반!
This was another place that I wanted to check out.
It was about 6.15pm but the eatery seemed to be closed.
Alright, I will take note and probably check out the place for lunch next time.
It took about 5 mins from exit 4 to reach here.

Here's the route to 감미 가정식백반.
As you can see, you just need to walk straight from 
 Seodaemun Statio, nexit 4.

Continue to walk straight and you will see the Korean National Police Heritage Museum.
Hmmm....they even have a Police Heritage Museum...

Keep on walking straight and you will see this.

Followed by this.
Once you reach here, take note of the directions shown by the arrows.
Turn right at the zebra crossing.

That's right.  Turn right at the zebra crossing.

You will see a split road after turning right.
Take the left alley as shown by the arrow.

Yay!!
A sense of achievement when I saw the signboard  ^^
It took me about 10-15 mins from 
Seodaemun Station, exit 4 to reach here.

The red dotted line was the route I took.
Looks like it is nearer if I got off at Gwanghwamun Station, exit 7(as shown by the green dotted line).

No comments:

Post a Comment