Friday 1 November 2013

6 Oct 2013 - A bird's eye view from 부용대 Buyongdae Cliff

That is the ferry to 부용대 Buyongdae cliff.



They were trying to learn stone skipping ^^


Just a short ferry ride across.


A very friendly boatman.
He shook hands with almost everyone as they got off the ferry.

Ferry cost KRW3000. 




I wanted to get to the top of the cliff but not sure which way to go.
Again, I followed the crowd. 

The journey up the cliff begins here.

The route up the cliff was initially like this...

....followed by this...

....and this....

AND THIS.......!
Basically, I have to use my hands as well over here.

Morale of the story?  
Appreciate the steps. Having steps is better than no steps at all.
 At this point of time, I was thinking how do I come down on my way back???


Fear of heights crept in...I thought I can feel my heartbeat!
Although this is only a cliff, but it is a challenge for someone who fears height @_@
Took me less than 10 mins to reach the top of the cliff.
It was not very difficult but just be more careful.

I dare not get too close to the edge ...

Zooming into the maize fields...

Zooming into the village ^^

This is the reason why I wanted to come to 부용대 Buyongdae cliff.
One can get a bird's eye view of the whole place.
My mood was not gloomy at all despite this weather ^^
It felt sooooooooo good to be up here.



No comments:

Post a Comment