Wednesday 25 July 2012

17 April 2012 - Touring around 허브 아일랜드 Herb Island

This is the ticketing office. We reached here at 10.48am.  The taxi uncle stopped for me to buy my ticket before he proceed into the actual compound. The taxi fare was KRW17500.  I can't remember how much I paid for the entrance fees but its very cheap.

Thanks a lot, taxi uncle.  I did not ask the taxi uncle for his name card becos he looked kinda uncertain about this place.  Anyway, I was hoping to catch bus no. 57 back to Pocheon.



All ready to check out Herb Island!  
A place that I have been looking forward to go since last year but...





....the place looked run down and I was starting to get a little disappointed....

Mini Venezia ㅋㅋㅋ











One of my favourite fairytale when I was a child but I'm not good at the names of the seven dwarfs, except for the obvious looking ones such as "Sleepy" and "Grumpy"

The pumpkin carriage!  That should be "Grumpy".

And that's "Happy"?


"Sneezy" or Sleepy"??  He looked a bit of both!



This place will look really nice with some lightings at night ^^

Are these some kind of wish making notes?

Only me, myself and I. 

I wasn't impressed with the fake trees  ㅠㅠ





Smurf!  Another one of my favourite cartoon character ^^

Disappointed to see bare grounds ㅠㅠ

Sobs...I must have come at the wrong time..






Lavender!  A favourite among many people.
I was taught that Lavendula Vera was the best grade.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment