Tuesday 31 July 2012

18 April 2012 - Breakfast at Butterfinger ^^

It was my second last day in Korea and I tried not to think about it since thinking is not going to help me to stay in Korea for the rest of my life!  Told myself I will be back soon with my little wish fulfilled!!!

I took the subway to Gangnam station, exit 10 for a sumptuous breakfast at Butterfinger. The itinerary for the day was Seoul Grand Park and Changgyeonggung Palace 창경궁 for more cherry blossoms!!
I heard so much about Butterfinger and wanted to give it a try. Online information suggested one to come early to avoid long waiting time, so I woke up early for my breakfast...Hmm...I realised this trip gets a bit tiring becos I woke up early everyday!! Well, I do wake up early everyday in Singapore but I don't travel around so much when I am in Singapore.

Oh by the way, Jae told me Gangnam exit 6 was a popular or rather common meet up place for the Koreans on blind dates.  Interesting.

If you have read in anywhere about the change of exits for Gangnam station, you will know that the exit numbers have been changed last September.  Extract from Korea news .  Exit 6 is now known as exit 10.

Alright, back to Gangnam station exit 10. Walk straight for about 2 mins from exit 10 and you will see BODYSHOP on your left.  BODYSHOP is located at the corner of the road.  Turn left at the corner.

WOOoooo!  Saw Song Seung-heon 송승헌 across the road!  Black Smith!  Hmm...I did not include Black Smith in my itinerary in this trip..

You will see 7-eleven after you turn left.  Past 7-eleven and continue to walk straight.

Cross the road and walk straight.

Oh!  I saw Kona Beans on my right across the road.  Was that the cafe Jasmine told me about?  If yes, it is owned by SJ Leeteuk and Sungmin and Kyuhyun's mothers. Do correct me if I am wrong.

I continued to walk straight and saw "Shall We?"
Interesting ^^

Next, I saw Burger King.  Butterfinger Pancakes is right beside Burger King!
Yeah!!  I found it ^^  

It took me about 5 mins from exit 10 to reach here.





It was around 8.15am when I reached here.  There was only this girl and myself.  

Too many choices....

Second page...
Sometimes, too many choices is not a good thing.

I ordered the "Butterfinger's Favorites".  

I finally understand why so many people raved about the pancakes here .
Its SIMPLY YUMMILICIOUS!!
I'm not a pancake lover but this was really nice!  Soft and light!
I love the scrambled eggs.  有蛋稥味 ^^
The hashbrown was a bit dry and the meat patty was so so.
Overall, it was a very satisfying meal and I will come back again for more pancakes!

I felt so full...no lunch for me.

I ordered "Milk Fairy Delight" simply becos it sounds nice. The menu for beverages looks interesting becos it was my first time to see menu specifying, "Refill", "Remake" and "No-Refill".

My "Milk Fairy Delight" ^^
Nice but would be better if its not frozen strawberry.  I could hardly eat it!

The ladies toilet is on the second floor.  No toilet for the guys. 

There was nobody on the second floor except for one staff.
I was happy becos its time for some pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment