Thursday 26 July 2012

17 April 2012 - Touring around 허브 아일랜드 Herb Island

So what's next after the Greenhouse?

Decided to check out the bakery ^^







Looks good  ^^





So cute   ㅋㅋㅋ

Herb Cafe!



I went in to check out this shop.

Cookies???

I was very curious about it and bought one to try. Oh! To my surprise, they were candies, not cookies. Seon Young said this is considered low quality food.



This place reminds me of childhood.  



Paper dolls!  That's one of my favourite when I was young.





Saw a shop selling products made of herbs.

I was treated with a cup of hot Ricola when I entered the shop. One of the shop assistant asked if he can apply some Peppermint oil on my wrist. One of my all time favourite aroma recipe is a combination of Peppermint oil, Marjoram oil and Ginger oil  in warm water to do footbath. It really helps to relieve tired legs. 
By the way, the shop assistant who applied the oil on my wrist can speak fluent English.  He was the only one who could speak English in the shop. Thank god. I quickly grab the opportunity to ask him for directions to the bus stop for my return trip to Pocheon.  According to him, it would be a 5mins walk from the entrance to the bus stop. Ermm...when Koreans said its 5 mins, I will give myself another 5 mins becos Koreans walked a lot and they walked much faster than me!

I bought the Ricola ^^ The drink tasted exactly like the candies. 
Strange..Ricola does not originate from Korea and why was it doing in Herb Island Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do ??





Herb coffee.  

It was April when I visited Herb Island. Santa had been sitting here since last Christmas...



They were so so cuteeeee!!!  Their parents were crowding around them making all sorts of funny faces and gestures just to get their cuties to smile for a nice picture. No matter how hard they tried, it was difficult to get all the boys to smile at the same time!

Pororo 뽀롱뽀롱 뽀로로!!
The mic used by DingDong and Dokkjin in "최고의 사랑 " ㅋㅋㅋ 

No comments:

Post a Comment