Sunday 12 May 2013

9th April 2013 - At 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong


Ticket for 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong.  

Visited 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong many years ago on a package tour.
I am glad to be back once again. 

I can still remember the climbing experience vividly.

It was not that difficult to reach the top.  





너무 좋다!  It feels great to be up here! 
Erhh...What happened to my height phobia?
Well, I kept my distance from the fence ㅎㅎㅎ

It got more crowded.  You just have to keep on going until you reach the top.








At this point of time, a group of young Korean school girls called out to George to take a group picture for them. They were really a fun loving group, especially one of the girls who gave George a big hug and exclaimed, "You are handsome. I love you!"  Hahahaaa I think George said this was the second time he experienced such friendly gestures from the Koreans. Sort of a cultural shock for him ㄱㄱㄱ

No comments:

Post a Comment