Thursday 9 May 2013

9th April 2013 - Lovely rapeflowers along the road ^^

George and I decided to walk out to the bus stop for the bus to 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong. It is the same bus stop and the same bus to 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong.

It is only one straight road out to the main road for the bus stop. 

Yes. It will be very quiet especially if you are walking alone.

You will walk past the 김녕미로공원 Gimnyeong Maze Park, which is on the left of this picture. 

This could be the bus stop for the bus that comes in or out to the bus stop, "만장굴 Manjanggul cave" but I am not sure.  We saw a bus passed by at 12.17pm.

I am really thankful for the beautiful weather ^^

Oh, there is a eatery here!

To my surprise, I saw these lovely rapeflowers along the way!
They made my day ^^

I really like those low stonewalls ^^

좋다 ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment