Sunday 12 May 2013

9th April 2013 - From 만장굴 Manjanggul cave to 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong


I didn't feel the walking distance becos we were talking most of the time and I was so happy to see the rapeflowers ^^  Once you will reach the main road, turn left and the bus stop,"만장굴 Manjanggul cave" is right there.

I wonder if this is the bus timetable for the bus that goes into 만장굴 Manjanggul cave...
Anyway, hope this is useful to anyone out there.

A close up. 
Well, we saw a bus on our way out just now and that was 12.17pm.
Over here, it says bus will arrived at 만장굴 Manjanggul cave at 12.19pm. 
 The bus interval is rather irregular. 
Is this timetable for the bus that goes into the small road for Manjanggul cave?
Anyway, I am not sure.

And is this the bus time table to our next destination, 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong? I saw the word 성선 and the bus interval looks quite regular to me, so I assumed this is the time table for us ㅎㅎㅎ.  Our bus arrived at 12.50pm. The bus fare was KRW1000. The bus arrived late if this is the time table but by now, I am not surprised if the bus arrived late ㄱㄱㄱ  

This is the bus to 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong.  

We can see Seongsan Ilchulbong from a distance while on the bus. We got off at this bus stop at 1.23pm but I think the announcement on the bus was Seongsan Ilchulbong Entrance/성선일줄봉입구 instead of Seongsan-ri Office. Always ask the bus driver if you are not sure where to alight.  The bus driver may not be able to reply you in English but he will alert you when to alight ^^

Took this picture from the bus stop. That is 성선일줄봉 Seongsan Ilchulbong ^^ From here, you can either turn to your right or your left to reach 성선일줄봉.  Just find your way towards the mountain.

We turned to our right and passed by some plots of lands.



That is a 민박 minbak.

Passed by some residentials as well. 

Woww....I was surprsed to see the sea ^^



It took about 5 mins from the bus stop to reach Seongsan Ilchulbong carpark. 



No comments:

Post a Comment