Friday 12 July 2013

16th April 2013 - Disappointment

I came to Namsan to see the cherry blossoms but didn't get to see any around the tower.
Anyway, I didn't walk around the park so I could have missed the flowers.
Hope I can visit Seoul Tower at night next time.


A place known for love locks but ....

Why did handphone casings came into the picture???
But this is not the worse...

Looks messy...

??????????

And why did they hang those plastic covers here?????
是废物利用吗???
 Romantic meh??
The feeling of love is lost...
I don't know about you but I felt the feeling is totally different compared to my first trip here in 2011.



I don't think I want to come here again but I will still recommend Seoul Tower to first time visitors in Seoul.

Haiii...미안 해요 I can't help it but to say its really disappointing to see all these plastic covers.

真的看不下去了...
Ahh...I just wanna get out of this place...

Took the cable car down and saw this Namsan Ohreumi Inclined Elevator. It operates from 9am till 11pm but service will be unavailable from 9am till 2pm every Monday.

From there, I walked straight down back to Myeongdong.

Passed by a post office.

Simply walk straight and you will see this exit of Hoehyeon Underground Shopping Center. It took me around 6 mins to reach here. This is one of the exit of the Hoehyeon Underground Shopping Center.

I took the escalator down to the underground shopping center.

Waaa...antiques! 


Alright, its time for dinner.
 Ling called me for dinner becos she happened to be in Myeongdong.

No comments:

Post a Comment