Sunday 14 July 2013

17th April 2013 - Nice afternoon spent at 사주카페

It was nice to shop at Garosu-gil becos there is lesser crowd.
Something caught my attention along this alley.

"Gentle Lady Cupcake" caught my attention ㄱㄱㄱ
Hmmm...I am not a gentle person, can I become gentle after eating their cupcakes ㅎㅎㅎ

Than I saw a sign that says, 사주카페 Saju Cafe.
Heee...I like ^^
Decided to check it out.


I liked the ambiance of this place.

I like to go for Angel card and Tarot card readings becos I like to see the different ways of how the masters laid out their cards. Although I like to go for readings, I don't take in every words they said. Be it Saju or Tarot reading, you must use your own wisdom to judge. I was lucky that they have an interpreter around that day. I decided to give it a try since the reading cost only KRW10000 for one question. This was where I had my reading done.  Very cozy place with lots of privacy ^^ You can order and enjoy a drink as you have your reading done. The master who did the reading for me was a young Korean guy and he has a smiling face which makes people feel at ease.  The interpreter was a friend of the cafe's boss and he was very fluent in English of course.  He happened to drop by the cafe whenever he has the time. Thank you, Josh for the interpretation. Josh said I can always call him if I need interpretation for Saju reading which will be done by the cafe boss. Hahahaa 감사합니다. I will give Saju reading a miss for now ^^


Different Masters doing reading. Mine was Master 光海。
We got on very well and he gave me a more in-dept reading without extra charges.
감사합니다, Master 光海 ^^



It was a nice experience at this 사주카페 Saju Cafe.
Location as shown by the arrow.
After you turn left into the main road of 
Garosu, walk straight until you see the green shop, Melvita.
It is located beside Melvita.

No comments:

Post a Comment