Sunday 21 July 2013

19th April 2013 - Honey fried chicken for dinner ^^

Once I reached the main road, I made my way back to Daehakro 대학로 to get my dinner. Can't recall how far I walked but its manageable. Walking allows me to see more of the place, isn't it? There were many eateries in Daehakro and I couldn't decide what to eat.  At last, I settled on Kyochon for some fried chicken.  



Oh, they served rice as well.
I wanted to eat rice but I craved for fried chicken as well....
I had to make a choice between them since the serving for fried chicken would be a lot for one person.

Yeah..Its fried chicken over rice.  I chose the Honey combo. Tasted good but I preferred 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken and Bonchon Chicken cos the coating is just the flavoured chicken skin without fats. Whereas for this honey combo, the chicken were coated with a layer of flour which filled up the stomach easily. Of course, I couldn't finish the whole plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment