Sunday 8 December 2013

14 Oct 2013 - Delicious lunch on 성모도 Seongmo Island ^^

Looks good.
Its like a tactic to attract customers I guess.
The friendly lady told me she will give me a English menu ㅎㅎㅎ
감사합니다 ^^



죄송합니다....
Watery beancurd soup does not sound appetising but I ordered it cos that's my favourite 순두부찌개 Sundubu Jjigae ^^

걱정하지 마  Do not worry.
This is not for you to use.

Did I order these?  No.
I looked around at other tables.
Oh!!  These are part of the 반찬!!
I saw people asking for refills of the fried fritters!
 진짜??  Are these free flow??
I am not sure but still, I think they are really generous.
The fried veggie fritters were soooooooooo niceeee and special!
Special becos it has a unique taste which I don't know how to describe.
Probably the best fried veggie fritters I have ever ate before.
The shrimp fritters were just as delicious as well but I dare not ask for refill ㅎㅎㅎ

What a spread!!
So happy whenever I see so many banchan ^^

This Sundubu Jjigae is indeed watery ㅋㅋㅋ Very different from the ones I ate before. Thought it looks watery but still nice and spicy! The friendly lady was worried that I could not take spicy food and came over to make sure that I placed the correct order. She is such a nice lady, isn't it ^^

The lady in purple shirt is the nice and friendly lady I mentioned ^^
I thanked her and she thought I asked her for the bus time schedule.
She actually knew the schedule by heart!
Cos without checking, she told me the next bus will arrive at 1.30pm.

It was about 1.15pm by then.  I still have time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment