Saturday 21 December 2013

17 Oct 2013 - Getting to 안산 Ansan

I wanted to hike up to Ansan via Seodaemun-gu District Office, and asked Boa if there is any bus that goes direct to Seodaemun-gu District Office from the guesthouse. She checked for me and told me bus no. 110A should reach there. However, she was not very sure where to take the bus. I went to the bus stop but did not see bus no.110A. Decided to take subway to Hongje Station, exit 3 instead. From  exit 3, I will take a bus to Seodaemun-gu District Office

From exit 3, walk straight for about 3 mins and you will see this bus stop outside Caffe Bene.
Yup. This bus stop is called, "홍제역" Hongje Station.
I will alight at the 5th stop, 서대문구청 Seodaemun-gu District Office.
There are only two buses at this bus stop. Bus no. 7738 and 7713.
I think you can take bus no. 7738 as well but I am not too sure.
7713 arrived at 11.04am.
There was vocal announcement of the bus stop names in both Hangul and English ^^
I reached the bus stop, "서대문구청" Seodaemun-gu District Office at 11.11am.

I checked the bus directory at this bus stop. There is bus no.110B and I saw "동교동삼거리 Donggyodong Samgeori"(bus stop outside Boa guest house) on the bus route. I knew Boa guesthouse is in Seodaemun-gu but I did not see this bus at the bus stop just now. Maybe I went to the wrong bus stop ㅠㅠ
Seodaemun-gu District Office is across the road.
Ansan is behind the building.
I crossed the road, turned right, walked straight and turned left as shown by the arrows
.
You will see this signage at the corner of the road..
Turn left and walk straight as directed.
Walk straight down and turn right at the T junction.
Yup. This is the T junction.
Walk as directed.
Till now, I still wonder if I can take the stairs instead of the slope.
Anyway, I took the slope.
Not that steep.
It is just one road to take.

Oops!  It got steeper...much much steeper...
Woooo...
When I say its steep, its really steep ㅋㅋㅋ
Saw this food truck vendor at the end of the slope.
Yup. I have reached Ansan.
Errmmm....the bottom of Ansan....

No comments:

Post a Comment