Thursday 26 December 2013

Looking forward to my upcoming trip back HOME ^^

Guess what??!!
I just booked my air tickets and hotel accommodations for my upcoming trip in 2014!! Have been contemplating for the past few months whether to fly back to my second home in March or April. March was my first choice but something happened to the airline booking system. Therefore, I started planning for April since I thought March was fully booked(I only want that airline ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ ). Few days ago, I checked the airline's website again and surprisingly, everything was back to normal. According to the airline staff, the company was doing something so they blocked the full month of March. So should I go in March or April???  Temperature in April will not be as cold as March and not forgetting the lovely cherry blossom! What does March offer??  No snow, no cherry blossom...Or should I go in Feb??  The more I think, the nearer my travel date seems to be!  I wanna be there NOWWwwwwwwwwwwww  -__-

Finally, I decided March it shall be!! Heck the cold! This time, it will be a super duper short trip for me...Haizzzzz....I am so sooooo not used to it!!  Here's my flight itinerary :
17 Mar(Mon) 23.00   OZ752 SIN --> Incheon 
18 Mar(Tues) 9.30    BX8807 Gimpo --> Busan Gimhae
21 Mar(Fri) ) 11.00   BX8808 Busan Gimhae --> Gimpo
25 Mar(Tues) 16.20   OZ751 Incheon --> Sin

Can you see this trip is sooooooooooooooo short for me?????? Arghhhh.... 괜찮아요!!  I am saving the best for second half of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment