Saturday 1 December 2012

14 Oct 2012 - Getting to Soyang Dam

Reached Chuncheon station at 9.19am.
It was cold.............

Yup, this is the double decker train ITX.

I made my way to the Tourist Information Centre.

Standing outside Chuncheon station and facing the main road.
The red arrow is pointing to the bus stop where I should take bus no. 12 to Soyang Dam 소양호.
 The green arrow is pointing to the bus stop for bus no. 11 and 150 to Chuncheon Myeongdong.

The Tourist Information is right outside Chuncheon Station.
The Chinese staff told me that city tour requires booking in advance.
No worries I was prepared to take public buses for the day.
By the way, T money can be used in Chuncheon.



I crossed the road to take bus no. 12.

I waited a long time for bus no.12.  Felt the urge to take taxi becos there were a lot of taxi on both sides of the road.  Bus no.12 finally arrive at 10.11am.  The announcements on the bus was made in Korean. No English translation at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment