Thursday 27 December 2012

17 Oct 2012 - Neighbourhood at 당고개역 Danggogae Station, exit 1


I took the subway from Hannam Station to Danggogae Station. The train ride took 63 mins. Saw this when I was on the subway. I got curious with the neighbourhood around Danggogae Station after I saw the post by Seoulsuburban.  It was a brief visit but it gave me a general idea of the neighbourhood ^^ 

Reached Danggogae Station.  I checked out the area near exit 1 first.

I saw mountains and low rise buildings from exit 1. Wow..Pardon me for being so ignorant but I still find it amazing to have a fairly developed town with a mountain right behind it. Somehow, I envy the residents who live at the bottom of the mountain. Nowhere in particular to go. I planned to go wherever my legs will take me and they brought me towards the direction of that mountain. Nope, I wasn't going to hike up the mountain ㅋㅋㅋ

Along the road.









At first, I saw these buildings.

You can see two different types of housings in this area.

Another type of residential..





The buildings may appeared old but the walkway in between them was well maintained.
No smell or any litter around.

A quiet neighbourhood.  I tried to be as discreet as possible when taking pictures.

I am curious what are these for.

Hmm...Pardon me for asking a silly question.
Are those black chillies or chillies that have turned bad??

Were they chillies in the first place?













Making my way back to Danggogae Station for exit 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment