Saturday 29 December 2012

18 Oct 2012 - 너무 행복해 ^^

18 Oct 2012 is a happy day for me becos I can get to see Jae ^^  We met up at Express Bus Terminal for lunch becos Jae had to work thereafter. Again, I totally forgotten to take pictures whenever I am with my Korean friends. I was just too happy to see him ^^

We went to this place which is something like a food court.

A good varieties of food available here and I chose curry donkatsu from Saboten!
Yeah something which I can also eat in Singapore ㅎㅎㅎ
I didn't know that I have to eat in the restaurant until Jae helped me to collect my food from the restaurant.

Yes, I was able to consume my food out of the restaurant.
재, 고마워요 ^^

Halfway through my meal, I suddenly remember that I have not took a picture of our food.  Jae's bibimbap looks good. My curry tonkatsu was also delicious! I thought my donkatsu looked cute ㅋㅋㅋ  We spent a good two hours catching up. Really thankful to Jae for taking time off to meet me despite his busy schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment