Friday 14 December 2012

15 Oct 2012 - 쁘띠프랑스 Petite France

Reached Petite France at 1.40pm.

현빈! My friends are going gaga over his dimple and pack of abs.
I like him but I prefer thin guys. Hahaa..
Yeah I always prefer guys who are thin.
Petite France was one of the filming location for "Secret Garden".
 

안녕!!

Admission ticket.

Bear with me for this post. I'm terrible at taking pictures of buildings.















She is so cute!







I think these are guest houses.

Playful boys  ^^
The security guard saw what they were doing and asked them to come down..

The Observatory

Petite France is not really a place that I look forward to visit becos I prefer something Korean.  Since it is near Nami Island, so why not. The Observatory would be my favourite place in Petite France becos of these paintings.  However, something spoilt it all..



Thanks for the inconsideration and disrespect.
Shame on you.

I felt sad for the artists.

Selfish acts.
Don't understand why some people just follow blindly..

I am sure Shinee wouldn't want to have their names scribbled here.
Vandalising public property with your idol's name brings nothing but disgrace to your idol.

Do you feel  proud to have a partner who vandalise?

View from the Observatory.









I can see that they are having fun ^^

They became so shy when they saw me looking at their "performances"  ^^



It was about 2.30pm when I went to the Bistro to have a late lunch.

Nobody Nobody but me.  I had the whole place to myself ㅎㅎㅎ

Put back your own tray after eating.

There were many school children when I was there. They came in one by one and gradually groups by groups to take water from the restaurant. I think the restaurant was being nice and generous.

Chicken cheese roll with omelette rice.  Looks good but tasted so so..

I paid KRW12000 for my lunch.











The Amphitheater











The Orgel House

Woww..








Its time to make a move for the city bus.  안녕쁘띠프랑스.
Personally thoughts: nothing much about the place.
I will not make a trip specially for this place alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment