Sunday 9 June 2013

12th April 2013 - Walking through 임포마을 Impo Village

임포마을 Impo Village is at the foot of Hyangiram.
From the bus stop, I walked straight towards this row of shops which I think is the beginning of the village.


The way up to 향일암, Hyangiram Hermitage.
Just keep a look out for a steep slope on your right.

The beginning of the steep slope.
It doesn't look steep in this picture but its really steep.

There will be signages to guide you to 향일암, Hyangiram Hermitage.
If not for the limited time, I would have proceed to
금오산 Geumosan as well..
Yeah, I did not want to get back to my hotel late since I am not good at recognising places at night ㅎㅎㅎ

I saw motels, minbak and restaurants along the way.

Squids and oysters seem to be the local products.

More oysters.

There is a Tourist Information Center here ^^



돌산갓김치 Dolsangat Kimchi is another local specialty.

Tempted to buy the 돌산갓김치 Dolsangat Kimchi back but I didn't.

Shops here were selling almost the same things ie 돌산갓김치 Dolsangat Kimchi, seaweeds, mini squids and oysters.

Ticket office to buy your ticket to 향일암, Hyangiram Hermitage.



No comments:

Post a Comment