Thursday 13 June 2013

13th April 2013 - Breakfast buffet at 비앤비치 관광 호텔 B&Beach Tourist Hotel


Online reviews about the hotel's breakfast were simple but good, so I decided to check it out.

I asked the lady tending the bar for permission to take pictures ^^

If you are looking for the typical hotel breakfast buffet spread, this breakfast buffet will not be your cup of tea.





I think they did not want to cook a lot cos there was not many customers, which I think its good.  
Food served would be fresh  ^^



I saw my favourite green tea latte ^^





Last but not least, 내가 아침 식사.KRW10000 for this hotel breakfast. It really depends on individual's liking. Okie, all ready to set off now. The itinerary for the day is 보성녹차밭 대한다원 Boseong Daehan Dawon Tourist Tea Plantation and 순천만 Suncheonman! Wooohooooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment