Sunday 30 June 2013

14th April 2013 - Thank god!

I can't remember what time I reached Namhae Bus Terminal but it should be about 2.45pm. Yes, the returned trip took a longer time and the bus fare was more expensive. The bus ticket cost KRW2500 from Namhae Bus Terminal to Daraengi Village but I think I paid about KRW3200 for the returned trip(Can't remember the exact amount). This time, I paid in cash to the bus driver as I got off the bus.

I asked the counter girl if there is any buses to Suncheon other than the one leaving at 6pm. She suggested that I could take the next bus which is leaving at 3.15pm to 진교버스터미널 Jingyo Bus Terminal, and take another bus from Jingyo Bus Terminal to Suncheon Bus terminal. She told me the bus journey from Namhae to Jingyo takes about 35mins and from Jingyo to Suncheon will take about 40mins.  However, she was unable to check the bus timetable from Jingyo to Suncheon. 괜찮아요. I was so thankful to her for understanding what I said. She was still apologizing to me for not being able to speak fluent English. Oh dear, please don't feel sorry.  I can't say how grateful I am to you!! 정말 감사합니다 언니 ^^

Decided to get some hot drink while waiting for my bus.  
This came across as something interesting to me ㄱㄱ
I asked the shop lady if I can help myself to a cup of hot drink and she knew I am a foreigner. Hahaha
How much did it cost?  Was it KRW1000?  Ooppss I can't recall.. 

Tea

Coffee

A stirer and a cup of sugar for common use.

Here comes my bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment