Thursday 10 November 2011

16 Oct 2011 - At 해운대해수욕장 Haeundae Beach

It was about 4pm by the time I hoped onto the city bus. I had to give the famous Jagalchi Market a miss because I wanted to check out the famous Haeundae Beach 해운대해수욕장.  Personally, I feel that a trip to Busan without going to Haeundae Beach is like eating chicken rice without the chicken!  In order to check out Haeundae beach, I have to take the Haeundae course city tour. Hence, I continued with the city bus for Taejongdae route back to Arirang Hotel and changed to another city bus for Haeundae course(without the need to pay another KRW10,000).

Haeundae Beach. 
The weather was very good  ^^   Busan Aquarium is just next to the beach. 
Very near to where the city bus stand. 
I have to give the aquarium a miss because I did not want to miss the last bus back to Busan Station.


Hmmm...the beach looked like any ordinary beach to me  ㅋㅋㅋ  There must be a reason why it was so famous.  Probably I did not come during summer, I believed it will be a totally different scene then.


Actually, I wanted to take a snapshot of the flock of birds behind the boat...not the boat..no skill...hahahaa

Don't ask me why I took this picture...

I learnt that this year’s Busan International Film Festival kicked off on Oct. 6 and ran for nine days. 
*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

 Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram
 
As I was taking this picture, a Korean family came up to me and asked if I could take a picture for them.  Of course, its my pleasure  ^^  They thought I was a Korean.  When I said, "One, two, three" instead of "하나, 두, 세",  I heard they giggled and realised that I was not Korean.   Hahahaaa... Obviously, I was too tanned to look like a Korean ㅠㅠ but I love it whenever Korean thought I am a Korean  ㅎㅎㅎ
* Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram




By hook or by crook, I have to be on time for city bus this time as it was the last trip for the day.  If I missed this bus, I would have to take a taxi back to Busan Station..


진짜?

No comments:

Post a Comment