Thursday 3 November 2011

Homesick )^o^(

I think I will go crazy if I don't have Korean food soon. I have been craving for Korean food and does not have much appetite for local food ever since I came back from Korea.  Of course, local food is nice but I miss Korea so much....homesick..yeah...homesick for Korea ㅎㅎㅎ
On the first day when I resumed work, my colleagues said, "Oh you are back!" or "Welcome back."   My reply was,"Actually, I came back to tender my resignation."  98% of them looked stunned and believed me...Haizz.....how I wish...

I managed to get my Korean food at Hyang-to-gol just now.  Hyang-to-gol is located at Amara Hotel 2nd floor.   My friends and I ordered Samgyeopsal 삼겹살, sundubu jjigae 순두부찌개, haemul pajeon 해물파전 and a bottle of Soju 소주.   I wonder why they did not have the veggie to wrap Samgyeopsal.  Well, the food is nice because it reminds me of Korea, except for Soju which I still do not like it at all...
Total bill is about SGD $107 for 3 persons.


Yeah!  Many Banchan 반찬  ^^

This is my favorite Banchan 반찬 !  I think it should go well with Juk!





Gojujang Samgyeopsal
 

 
Haemul pajeon 해물파전!!  Yummy  ^^

This is nice but somehow, I felt that the Samgyeopsal 삼겹살 which I ate with Jihye in Sinchon, tasted much better than this.  I miss Korea...sob sob...
  
 






Sundubu jjigae 순두부찌개!  Always my favourite  ^^


We didn't know there's complimentary ice cream at the end of our dinner. It looked most ordinary but the taste is not ordinary at all!!  It doesn't taste like the usual yam ice cream.  This is BEST and I like this a lot!!  In fact, all of us liked this yam ice cream.   Superb!


No comments:

Post a Comment