Sunday 27 November 2011

19 Oct 2011 - Day 10 in Korea

Thanks to uncle.  I reached the train station at about 4.35pm.   My train will depart at 5.10pm, so I have some time to take an early dinner.   Nothing much to eat at the station.  I had my Jeonju Bibimbap and Kiwi drink at the mini foodcourt in the train station.  I am not sure whether it was the authentic Jeonju Bibimbap but it tasted a bit different from the one I ate in Seoul previously.  The one I ate in Seoul was good while this bimbimbap tasted a bit different and was really good!!    The acorn jelly banchan at the top left was tasteless though...Was it called 도토리묵?

Dig in!!

It was time to say bye bye to Gwangju.  I was glad that I made it to Damyang and was grateful that I can be on my way back to Seoul.   Deeply touched by the people such as the cab uncle who drove me to Damyang, the lady in the souvenir shop, the cute and naughty lady at Jinune Guksugip 진우네 국수집, and of course the cab uncle who drove me to  Samjicheon village 삼지천노인회관.   These people had made my trip safe and pleasant.  I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart  너무 너무 감사합니다

No comments:

Post a Comment