Tuesday 15 November 2011

17 Oct 2011 - Visit to 63 Building - Seaworld


I walked back to Yeouido Station, exit 5 to take shuttle bus to 63 Building. 
You will see this brown stand from exit 5, at the direction of 11am. 
The sign board to take shuttle bus is on the left of this stand. 
It is only a min walk away from exit 5.

This is it!

This thing got me curious.  What is this doing in the middle of the road?

The bus journey to 63 Building took about 10 mins. The bus will stop at the building entrance. The building was more like an office than a tourist spot to me.  For a moment, I thought I went to the wrong place.  Anyway, walk in straight and pass the escalator to take the lift down to B1.  You will see a foodcourt.  Walk through the foodcourt and you will see the exit of Seaworld.  Saw the exit on the left?  Go through it and walk straight all the way to buy your tickets at the ticketing booth. I bought my ticket for 3 places(Seaworld, Skyart and Wax Museum) at KRW30,000.

My first stop was the Seaworld.  This sea lion is really big.  
Poor thing to be confined here...
It was always swimming from left to right ...and right to left...


Looking down the glass floor...

Playground for the sea otters

I felt the Sea Otters are one of the luckiest animals in this place. 
 They have more space to move around.

Their space up there ^^  

Magic time!



They are big and beautiful! 

My friend ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment