Wednesday 16 November 2011

17 Oct 2011 - Dinner at Handel and Gretel

I took the subway to National Assembly station and came out from exit 4.  Walk straight for about 3 mins until you reach a small road to cross. Look to your direction of 1pm.  You will see the row of eating places as shown.  Walk over there.  Handel & Gretel was located almost towards the end of the row.  For information of non super junior fans, Handel & Gretel was a cafe run by Yesung's family and Yesung is a member of Super Junior.  Check out the cafe's website at Handel & Gretel.
I am not a fan of Super Junior!  Hahaaa but I like EUNHYUK a lot!!  ㅎㅎㅎ  I really like the name of this cafe because it reminds me of the fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel ^^   The yummy looking cottage in the fairy tale made of gingerbread and cookies, left a deep impression in my memory till now!  



No fans, no customers. Maybe SUJU was out of town ㅎㅎㅎ Since there was no customer, I asked the young lady who took my order, whether I can take pictures in this cafe. She looked surprised and said, "Yes". She must be thinking, "Oh, she's a fan!"   Emm......아니...
 




Was that Yesung's brother?   He must be very famous by now ㅋㅋㅋ


You can see that I was happily taking my pictures without any disturbance!  
A lot of almost similar pictures....for the benefits of E.L.Fs

 

I ordered Rasberry Mocha and a sandwich..was it a ham and cheese sandwich??   I can't remember. Anyway, the sandwich was NICEee!!  No bias at all. I was surprised to see servings of wedges and salads that comes with it. What a nice complete meal  ^^ 

Yup, I ordered a ham and cheese sandwich  ㅎㅎㅎ

Byee Byee ^^

It was about 7.30pm when I left the cafe.  I fought between the thought of going back to hotel and walking over to KBS, where Sukira was.  Final decision?  To check out Sukira since I was already nearby. It was freezing cold. My fingers felt numb against the cold wind...brrgghhhhh.....
To get to Sukira, turn left once exit from the cafe.  Walk till the end of the row and turn left again.  You will see another row of eating places on your left again.  Walk straight till the end of the road.  You will see a zebra crossing on your right.  Cross the road using the zebra crossing.  Walk straight for about 4 mins and you will see rows of staircases on your right.  Sukira is up there.  Total time taken from Handel & Gretel to Sukira should be less than 8 mins.


Took a quick snap. I think if Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk were to host their radio show, it should start from 10pm.  Read from the internet that fans would have reserved their seats by 9pm if the boys have a show that day. It was a Monday but judging from the look of Yesung's cafe, I think the boys will not be there that day. 

I think this was another radio station...Pardon me if I am wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment