Sunday 20 November 2011

18 Oct 2011 - Leaving Buam Dong

Byee Byee cabbages ....On my way to Marronnier Park now.

I love the GREEN ^^

Taking the same route back.


Ooo!!  Big containers again  ^^ 

I couldn't find any information on where to take a return bus trip to get back to Gyeongbukgung or at least to the nearest subway station.  I remembered that I saw bus no.7022 on the opposite side of the road when I was on the bus to Buam Dong, so I tried my luck by crossing the road to check out if there is any bus going back to the subway station.  I turned left when I reached the opposite side of the road.
Simple and Pretty ^^

Saw this as I walked along the main road with the flow of traffic.

Passed by this as well...

Passed by this row of stonewall.


There's a bus stop with bus 7022!

This time, Gyeongbukgung is the 5th stop  ^^

Turn left after you alight from the bus. 
Walk for about 3 mins and you will see this. 
This is the way to Gyeongbukgong subway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment