Wednesday 2 May 2012

5 April 2012 - 김치 볶음밥 for lunch

The 3-D theatre was just beside the food court, where I had my lunch.  There were two fast food outlets and one of them was Lotteria.  I don't know why but I keep thinking of 김치 볶음밥 Kimchi fried rice, so Kimchi fried rice it shall be  ^^

I would certainly prefer a proper sunny side up hahahaha....Not the most delicious kimchi fried rice I have ever ate but it comforts my stomach  ^^ I hardly eat onions but the side dish onion was yummy!  If I did not remembered wrongly, this meal was about KRW5500.  

For this trip, I hardly have the chance to put back my tray after my meal!  There were only a few people eating here because it was way after lunch hour. Although it was way after lunch hour, most of the stalls were still open. From my observation, everybody brought their trays back to the stall instead of here.  왜?? 
The sentence,"Korea's first 3-D simulation ride" was the reason why I bought the ticket. Was it really first 3-D simulation ride in Korea???  It was a wrong move to eat first before the ride...made me wanna throw up after the "ride"..

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Busan Aquarium.  Although I felt it was a bit overpriced but the place is definitely worth a visit  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment