Monday 7 May 2012

6 April 2012 - Lunch at Jinhae


It was almost 1pm and I was feeling hungry.
Decided to have my lunch here before I proceed to my next destination.
I didn't know what was 
해물짬뽕 Haemul Jampong but only knew its a seafood dish.  

Seriously, I thought I have ordered a big bowl of mussels!  Oh dear...I am not a big fan of mussels.  On second thought, I don't think so.  Even if its just a bowl of mussels, it would also come with a bowl of rice...That's what I thought...and what's that tiny spot of black sauce for??  It looked like the black bean sauce used in 자장면 Jajangmyeon!  There were a lot of people ordering this dish.  I saw someone eating 자장면 Jajangmyeon.  It looked so delicious.  Can I changed my order???  Hahahaa...

This picture was taken to show what is this dish all about.  I pushed the mussels aside and was happy to see noodles beneath the stack of mussels.  I have counted. There were a total of 11 big mussels!!  So many mussels for the price of KRW5000. Its cheap and delicious  ^^  I liked the noodles which was very QQ.  Hahahaaa...QQ means the texture of the noodles is good and not soggy  ^^


Ermm...any guess what's behind the red door?
I asked the lady boss where's the 
화장실(toilet).  She told me it was outside.  
I couldn't find it after walking for 2 mins, so I asked stall vendor along this road.
She was very nice and brought me here.  The toilet was behind this red door.
Hmmm....so near and yet so far...
Nobody or at least no tourists would have guessed this would be the entrance to the toilet!

I knew its not a good idea to upload the picture of my food together with the toilet in a single post. It spoilt the appetite but I wanted to show the location of the toilet, so forgive me.

I still didn't knew where was the toilet when I entered this place. There was no signboard.  I pluck up my courage and opened one of the door that you saw in this picture.  Yup, these two doors are the toilet doors...Its unisex.  The place was dim and run-down.  Surprisingly, it was not dirty and there was no stench at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment