Friday 25 May 2012

8 April 2012 - Last day in Busan

After a good dinner, I walked around the place and saw this restaurant.
Woww, these ladies were making the noodles outside the restaurant.  



I tried to take a picture of the noodles making process but its difficult to take a good picture  ㅜㅜ

Many food stalls along this alley.

갈국수 Kalguksu (Hand-cut Noodle Soup) and 보리밥 Boribap (Mixed Barley Rice and Vegetables) always seems to go hand in hand. 



The street food were more or less the same.   

I tried eating by the stall once and that was in Myeongdong.  Not used to it but could get better if I tried it more often  ^^



A lot of places for drinks


I took the underpass to get to Judies Taehwa but I only explored the first two level. Nothing much though...

Waaa....."My Song My Feeling".  
I thought that was a very appropriate slogan.  
一针见血

Many eating outlets.

Its time to go back to the motel to pack my luggage.  Feeling kinda sad....
I made a trip to the airport limousine bus stop so as to familiarise myself with the route to the bus stop for the next day.  After all, I didn't have a good look at the place when I arrived due to my eye condition.  I don't want to be walking around the place with my big luggage trying hard to locate the bus stop. The airport limousine bus stop was opposite Lotte department. 

This was the bus stop where I alighted that day.  

Busan bank is in front of the airport limousine bus stop.

Busan Department Store is above Busan Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment