Monday 25 May 2020

10 Nov 2018 - Yummilicious porridge for breakfast

Shar drove us from our airbnb to the breakfast place, 바당길.

They served Kalguksu too but we wanted to have porridge.

Actually, I wanted us to have breakfast at the terrace for a nice view but it was closed...
 

Still looking at the terrace while waiting for our food lol
There's a kitty in the terrace!
View behind the eatery.
I really wanted to try 보말죽 Top Shell/Conch Porridge (12000 won) becos I think Koreans like top shell/conch.
But I also wanted to eat 전복죽 Abalone Porridge (12000 won).
어떻게 ....Hahahahaa
I ordered Top Shell Porridge for myself and Abalone Porridge for my friends becos tourists are more familiar with Abalone porridge.
My Top Shell Porridge was really good!!
Yumzzzz... 
Abalone Porridge was really tasty too!
It is not often to see big pieces of abalone in the porridge and I could see big pieces here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment