Sunday 31 May 2020

15 Nov 2018 - Meet up with 종현 오빠 for dinner

Finally, I got to meet up with 종현 오빠. 
He was so super kind to offer to bring us around wherever we wanted to go and even cracked his brain to think of ideas for us to experience in Korea eg roof top BBQ.  
I dun wanna to trouble him becos he was also very busy with work, so I suggested having dinner would be good. 
He brought us to this pub cums restaurant.  
So many varieties of Makgeolli 막걸리 ^^



I chose the first item on the menu, Hanbang Bossam Barbecue.
The strawberry milk Makgeolli was very nice.
This barbeque bossam was SUPER GOOD!!!!
But so little...
The seafood pancake was not bad too.
종현 오빠 was so nice that he even booked a car to send us back to our airbnb!
We did not know that until we stepped out of the pub and saw the car.
Omgg...this was too luxurious for me and Emily.
I felt so bad..
He said he wanted us to have a comfortable ride back and enjoyed the nite view of the Han river at the same time.
너무 감사합니다 오빠 ~ ~ ~

This was the car he booked.
정말 고마워요 오빠 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment