Tuesday 26 May 2020

11 Nov 2018 - Our airbnb in Hongdae

Steps are a concern to me.
Before booking the apartment, I will always check and confirm with the host if there are any steps leading to the apartment.
Most of the time, they would say no because it is outside the building lol
Sigh....
By now I am used to it.
As long as it is not more than 5 steps, I will not grumble.
Cos my luggage is very heavy and I usually sent parcels back...

So after getting up from that flight of steps outside the building, there is another flight of steps down to our apartment.
The dumping area was right outside our unit.
The apartment was quite old and located in the basement.
I do not really like basement unit.
But anyway, this unit was not bad.
It felt very cozy.
The host was very nice and responsive too
.



One bedroom each.

Room 1


Room 2.
Actually, I requested the host to have another rack to hang the clothing in this room.
She agree but not provided.
I think it could be becos there was a laundry corner at the back of this room.
Separated by a sliding door.

The laundry area separated by the sliding door from Bedroom 2.
There were poles to hang laundry after washing, so we used the poles to hang our laundry and clothing.
It looks like a messy rundown corner but we were ok with it.
At least, it was not dirty.
Seriously, it was not as bad as what my picture seems like.
  
Bedroom 2
It was pretty cold here.
The floor especially lol
But if you wear the bathroom slippers, it will be ok.
We liked our host and the apartment was cozy.
During our stay, I told my host that we were unable to watch any programs on the TV.
She came by in the evening to check and resolve the matter for us.
So nice of her right.

No comments:

Post a Comment