Tuesday 19 May 2020

5 Nov 2018 - First dinner in Jeju

Passed by this piece of land...
So huge!

By the time we reached our airbnb and settled down, it was almost dinner time.
I actually wanted to take the bus to our dinner place but changed my mind cos we were tired and hungry.
So we took the taxi instead.
This trip, we traveled a lot by buses from this bus stop near our airbnb.
We took the taxi to Dongmun Traditional Market 동문재래시장 for our dinner.
Taxi ride took about 30mins, taxi fare was 13200 won.




Heard that this eatery in Dongmun Market sells delicious spicy hairtail stew, so we came to try.



 

 
성게국 Sea urchin soup 8000 won
My all time favorite and a must have whenever I come to Jeju!
갈치조림 Spicy braised hairtail fish 35000won.
The sauce and the radish was AWESOME.
I could easily down two bowls of rice with it.
Fish was not bad, except that I am not a fan of fish.

Got to be careful with the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment