Tuesday 26 May 2020

11 Nov 2018 - Gamjatang at Myeongdong

Two of my friends stayed in a hotel in Myeongdong, while Emily and I stayed in an airbnb in Hongdae.
We met up in Myeongdong for dinner.
Brought them to 원당감자탕 for Gamjatang (as marked by the 
Orangie Red marker).
Nearest subway station exit is Myeongdong station, exit 5 (as circled in
Red).
This place is usually packed with tourists so I will avoid but their Gamjatang is really good.
If any of my friends asked me for place to eat, I will usually recommend this place to them since its more convenient for them and the menu offers English translation.
I will usually go to the money changer as shown by the 
Red star on the map.
They offer one of the better rates.
They have quite a number of branches in Korea.



계란말이 was yummy.
Becos it was Happy Pepero Day ^^
My friend bought us one each ^^
고마워!

No comments:

Post a Comment